The Government of Pakistan has launched the Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 to provide eligible individuals with free monthly rations. Previously, the program provided rations worth up to 2000 Pakistani rupees, but due to inflation, the amount has been increased to 4500 rupees. The government has registered a significant number of shops and established utility stores across the country to distribute the rations. Centers have been set up in all districts of Pakistan. Overall, the Ehsaas Rashan Program is a commendable initiative by the government to support impoverished communities.
8123 Web Portal
The government of Pakistan has launched a web portal, named 8123, to allow people to check their eligibility for the Ehsaas Rashan Program. This program provides free rations to the public, without any age limit. Eligible participants can obtain their rations from any registered shop, and can also add and receive rations through the Ehsaas program as needed.
The 8123 Rashan Program is a positive step towards assisting impoverished individuals in Pakistan. Its objective is to provide financial support to those who are struggling, and many have greatly benefitted from the Ehsaas program by receiving free rations and improving their quality of life.
8123 Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online New Update
Great news! The 8123 Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online Registration has reopened, as announced by the Government of Pakistan. Eligible individuals can once again apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program and receive a monthly subsidy of 4500 rupees. The program’s reopening date is scheduled for May 10th, 2023. While there is currently no online portal available for registration, interested individuals can apply by sending their CNIC to 8123. After May 10th, they will receive a reply with further instructions.
8123 Check Online 2023
To check your eligibility in the 8123 Rashan Program you need to Follow Some Steps then you will know about your eligibility and whether you are eligible for this program or not you will get Rashan if you are eligible. Register yourself first if you can’t or are not eligible
- First, you have to open Chrome on your mobile
- After that, you have to search Ehsaas Rashan Program
- By going to the Ehsaas Rashan Program site, you have to click on the Know Eligibility button
- After that, you have to give your ID card number and phone number
- Then let you know your eligibility on your screen otherwise
- Also, if you can’t access your mobile or have a problem with the internet, you can check your eligibility in another easy way.
- First of all, you have to open your mobile and write a message on it
- Write your ID card number in the message
- And send it to 8123
- Give your time, the message will be received after some time
|Program Name||Punjab Ehsaas Rashan program|
|Program Monthly Subsidy||Rs. 4500/-|
|Validity||Every 2-month Basis|
|Budget||3.5 Arab Rupees|
|Eligibility||Nadra registrant for a disabled person|
|PSPA Helpline Number||042 99 23 23 60|
8123 Ehsaas Program Registration
- For registration in Ehsaas Ration Program, you have to go through a few steps after which you are registered in Ehsaas Ration Program.
- First of all, you have to message your ID card number to 8123
- Another way is to visit your nearest shop which is verified by Ehsaas Ration Program
- After that, you have to give them your ID card and mobile number and they will send a code to your mobile
- You have to tell that to the seller and you will be registered
- Also if you face any problem you can call their helpline
- After getting the ration in Mast, if you get more ration with your own money, you can get up to 40% subsidy by showing your ID card.
How to register for Ehsaas Rashan Program?
To Register in Ehsaas Rashan go to Progam ehsaas rashan portal. Enter your CNIC and contact number to register ehsaas program.
How to register in Ehsaas Rashan through 8123?
To register in ehsaas rashan through 8123, Send Your CNIC number to 8123. Send a message through your own sim.