DMCA: Protecting Intellectual Property Rights
Dear valued user,
At ehsaskafalatprogram.online/ we take copyright infringement very seriously and have taken steps to prevent it on our website. As a user, we kindly request that you respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that infringes on your exclusive rights and is accessible on our website, please notify us by sending a notice of infringement to our designated copyright agent.
To ensure your notice is effective, it must be in writing and include the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed, or if there are multiple copyrighted works at a single online site that are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and the information needed to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address, if available.
- A statement from the complaining party that they have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you have any complaints or questions, please send your notice of infringement to our designated copyright agent at “firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that according to Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), anyone who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us protect the intellectual property rights of others.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.